Monday, January 12, 2009

And the answer is....

Alrighty then. A few of you have asked for the answer to the previous post question.

All of these organizations are worthwhile groups and operate on a nonprofit status. They do meaningful work to meet a wide variety of needs.

What they have in common is that they have all sent me return address labels to try to solicit funds for their group! While I appreciate their good work, sending me return address labels will not incite me to send them money.

What types of labels have you received? Have you donated funds to a group because of the labels? What would convince you to donate funds to an organization besides return address labels?

1 comment:

Vonnie said...

Now why I didn't I guess that? I keep the labels and throw the solicitation away. Although I have given to a few of them - not this year though.