Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What's in the next blog?

For those of us who regularly read blogs -

We all have our favorite blogs bookmarked so that we can visit, read, and comment if desired. We each have our own little blog world that we travel in, occasionally making a stop at a new destination found by a comment on a favorite blog.

Have you ever gone travelling in blog world not knowing where you'll stop and visit?

Try this: Just above the blog title is a little link called "Next Blog" (at least on blogger, I'm not sure about Word Press...). Click "Next Blog" and see where you go...

I tried it multiple times from my blog and from a few others and it is a random "next". I never got the same blog twice that was supposedly "next".

I visited lots of photographs, art drawings, other countries and multiple languages. It was a pleasant diversion in my afternoon.

Let me know who you find!

3 comments:

Vonnie said...

I just tried it and that was fun. I commented in one. I said Beautiful picture, but the blog was in Spanish. I did about six and ended up reading several posts from a young woman with a family of three. I hardly have time to read the bookmarked blogs, much less do this.

Jeni McClue said...

I thought it was fun too. My favorite was a Japanese couple expecting their first child. Of course, I don't read Japanase, but with the absence of other kids in the pictures, it must be their first :)

Greetings From Tucson said...

Hi Jeni,
Thanks for leaving your comment! It is nice to hear from you. I've been reading your blog, just haven't commented yet. We hope all is well with the kids, and we know that God is blessing you in Mexico City.
Sandy