Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Greetings in the new year, and may this year be a blessing to you.

The holidays behind us, our family now finds itself looking ahead to a new year that includes an upcoming wedding for one daughter and a college graduation for another. I'll be a mother-in-law - I pray that I will be worthy. I remember trying to transition from child to adult with my own parents - again, I pray that I will be worthy.

Today is back to work day - after two weeks away I hope to be able to go through all of my email (hundreds, but mostly junk/spam), clear all the voicemail, and open/distribute all the office mail. If those 3 things can be accomplished, I will consider today a success!

May God bless you richly in the coming year!

2 comments:

Donna G said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...sounds like we are in that same age bubble I turned 48 in November. Sucks don't it!

Take care of my baby brother. He is a special guy! Maybe I will get out there before he leaves!

Donna

Greetings From Tucson said...

Donna, We'll try to watch out for him but he is sort of independent! Nice to meet you in blogland, we hope to meet you in person!